a new screen name
Each AOL account can have up to seven screen names at any one time. The
first screen name you chose when you created your AOL account is your
primary master screen name and cannot be deleted or changed. Other
screen names that you create can be deleted at any time.
To create a new screen name on your AOL account
1. Sign on to AOL with a master screen name.
2. On the AOL toolbar, click Settings.
3. In the By Category tab select Account & Billing.
4. Select Screen Names.
5. In the AOL Screen Names window, click Create a screen name.
6. Read and follow the instructions for creating a screen name, selecting
a password, and designating the Parental Controls category for the new
· Screen names can be from three to sixteen characters (letters, numbers,
and/or spaces) long. The first character in a screen name must be a letter,
and will be capitalized automatically.
· If the screen name you select is already in use, AOL will suggest
a screen name for you. If you do not like the suggestion, just delete
the suggested screen name and try again. There is no limit on how many
times you can try different names.
· AOL reserves the right to delete any screen name it deems to be vulgar
or sexually explicit.