If you cannot send or receive Instant Greetings
If you cannot send or receive
Instant Greetings™ messages, it may be because:
· You are using a version of the AOL® software that does not support
the Instant Greetings service. The Instant Greetings service requires
version 8.0 or higher of the AOL software. Go to AOL
Keyword: Upgrade to
download a more recent version of the AOL software.
· You are using a Macintosh computer. The Instant Greetings service
is not currently supported on Macintosh computers.
· You have instant messages blocked. This will prevent you from sending
as well as receiving Instant Greetings messages instantly.
· You are using a parentally-controlled Kids Only or Young Teens account
which does not have access to instant messaging or the Instant Greetings
· You are logged onto AOL on multiple devices, and one of these devices
does not support the Instant Greetings service.
· Your Internet Explorer browser is set to High Security. In this case,
you will need to lower the security level to Medium/Low in order to use
the Instant Greetings service.
· You are using Power Tools add-in software.
Please check to see if any of these conditions applies to you